Cutrine® Plus Granular Algaecide is ideal for bottom-growing filamentous algae, and benthic algae such as Chara and Nitella.
Also effective in controlling the rooted aquatic plant, Hydrilla.
- Rapid sinking granules for targeted delivery to bottom-growing algae
- Visible reduction of algae growth 1-2 days
- Chelating agents prevent the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates in the water for longer activity
- Stays active in the water longer than copper sulfate
- Ideal for algae in deeper waters or bottom growing algae - use Cutrine® Plus Algaecide (liquid) for algae on the surface or in the water column
- Standard Application Rates:
For easy spot treatments, apply Cutrine Plus Granular directly over infested area at the rate of 1 pound per 720 square feet (72' X 10')
- Is compatible with other aquatic herbicides.
- There is no restriction on the use of the treated water after CUTRINE PLUS GRANULAR application. It can be used immediately.
- CUTRINE PLUS GRANULAR can be toxic to trout, at the recommended application rates, if the water has less than 50 ppm of carbonate hardness (soft water). Do not use in waters containing Koi and hybrid goldfish. This product is not intended for use in small volume, garden pond systems.
- CUTRINE PLUS GRANULAR is formulated to release copper over an extended time period to provide control in flowing water situations.