Now there’s a Certified Organic Algaecide that’s safe to use and legal in all 50 states, it’s called PAK-27.
Apply by broadcasting or mechanical spreader. Product rapidly dissociates to sodium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide molecules within minutes.
- Control of sensitive green algae and diatoms
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certification for use in drinking water supplies at maximum-labeled rates
- Organic Materials Reviews Institute (OMRI) certification for Organic use
- U.S. EPA registration algaecide/algaestat
- No fishing, drinking, swimming, or irrigation restrictions, Pak 27 is even safe to use in water bodies with Koi and trout